Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN satchel brings leads

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
I just returned home following a successful buying trip. (I have agreements on three townhouses, all at prices significantly below asking price.) But, that is not the purpose of this entry.

I use my REIN satchel as a computer bag when I travel. It allows me to carry my laptop, note books, pens, etc. in one convenient and light weight bag..

As we were deplaning last evening, I was not really paying attention to my seat mate, when I heard him ask, "Is that what you do?" I realized he was looking at my REIN bag. "Yes." was my reply.

We did not have long to chat, but we ended up exchanging business cards. He is a potential partner as a result of that brief exchange of words.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Great story Dan,

The importance of being proud of what we do as investors (it is our business so we should always be trolling for prospective partners) is evident in the response that people have to a Real Estate Investment Network briefcase. I too use it a lot as it often leads to a discussion on real estate, which has lead everywhere from new Joint Venture partners to new tenants.

ALL real estate investors should subtly test the waters whenever we are meeting strangers. Real estate is a very hot topic, might was well start the conversation... never know where it may lead.

TerryF

Registered
REIN satchel??? I`ve never seen one, only the REIN binders. Where can I get one?

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Terry,

Give the REIN Office a call 1-888-824-7346, every REIN Member is given one along with their signing bonus package (binders, Quickstart CD`s etc)

TerryF

Registered
Thanks and will call to get the satchel.

In the same vein, I just put the new "51 Success Stories" book on our fireplace mantle with another interesting book unrelated to RE investing. A coffee table/end table is another good spot to plant the books. It looks like they were put there for decorating purposes but the real reason is to spark conversation. We had friends over for the evening yesterday who didn`t say a thing because they aren`t into RE investing. But we are sure that we will eventually ferret out friends who are interested without being pushy. The 51 Success Stories is a great way to get into the subject. Who wouldn`t be interested after hearing a bit about how lives have been so dramatically changed? Then we can talk about JV when the time is right!

Top Bottom