Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rent to own in Chestermere?

markbrad

Registered
Is there any Rein folks working with rent to own in Chestermere? My brother and his family have just moved back to Canada from Australia (I don't know why either!!!) after 18 years, and have chosen Chestermere. He has worked as upper management for an Australian airline, and is looking into the same here. They however are unable to qualify for a mortgage at this time and are exploring the opportunity of rent to own, so I offered to put it out there and see if anyone had anything to offer Thanks

Mark

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

We offer rent-to-own properties anywhere in Alberta. Once your brother has qualified for our program (almost anyone can qualify), he may shop for any home on the market within the budget that we set for him. Then we would buy it and lease-option it to him. Terms are decided based on each person's unique needs and situation.

Please send him the link to our website: www.QDHomeBuy.com

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
BTW, we lived in New Zealand for 2 years, and that's all it took for me to want to come back to Alberta. (I'll take -30 c over devastating earthquakes and overpriced everything any day of the week!)

Alberta ROCKS!

markbrad

Registered
You are right, Alberta does rock! (except when it is cold and snows in October!!) That's the problem with having out door work

Mark

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Snow??? Oh right, you're down in the Great White South. ; )

(We had a few flakes last night too.)

Top Bottom