Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rental websites that REIN members would recommend?

VicChung

REIN Member
Hi,

I currently advertise on rentfaster.ca, rentspot.ca and kijiji. Just wondering which other rental web sites REIN members are having success with?

thanks,Vic

VicChung

REIN Member
My properties are located in Calgary. 4-5 years there were many choices for rental web sites such as Home rent, but theses days the choices are limited with rentfaster and kijiji.

Any other sites REIN members are using for advertising?

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hello VicChung,

We are now working with RentBoard. You can post your ads for less than $1 a day. REIN members get "Double the Days" when you use your email that you use with REIN. Simple go to their website at www.rentboard.ca.

rentboard_logo_120x50_t.gif

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

snoopy

Registered
I use kijiji, craigslist and viewit.ca. (all these sites exist for Calgary as well). Note I start advertising with kijiji and craigslist and if after a couple of weeks haven't received strong replies, THEN I pay for viewit.ca.

tsokalski

Registered
Hi Kijiji for sure but you got to either repost daily or pay to bump your ad.
i also find rentboard gets lots of responses.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
I also have seen good luck with www.rentboard.ca and Members do get special deals.

D

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Rentboard also offers annual memberships with unlimited ads. Since I have a supersuite ad that runs constantly, my membership practically pays for itself.

An added benefit is that your ads stay on the site and are simply deactivated when not needed. So when a suite is due for a tenancy change, you reactivate the ad rather than recreate it. And then you copy and paste your ad copy to the other sites you use. Such a time-saver!

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Vic, I would recommend doing a Google search (but from a friend's computer who is not into REI) to see what shows up - aka, what are the top sites that a prospective tenant sees when they search "house for rent Calgary", or "rent a suite Bowness" etc.

(Plus, off topic, we are overdue for that coffee that we talked about at the last REIN mtg before we went away, lol)

Top Bottom