Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REQUEST FOR REFERRAL TO EXCELLENT PROPERT MANAGERS IN KWC AND HAMILTON

Habari

Registered
May I have a referral to great property managers for my investment properties in Hamilton, Cambridge, Kitchener and Guelph? You may contact me via Email: [email protected]

REInvestor101

Registered
i'd also be interested in any referrals for property managers in KWC for two semi detached houses i rent out. any info is appreciated. thanks.

Mike Milovick

Registered
Adam Hoffman at Hoffaco is a REIN member and leading property manager in KW specializing in low density rental and student housing. He can be reached via e-mail at [email protected]. He provides great re-marketing expertise and is able to gear a personalized PM program suitable to your needs and budget.

He helps me and all my clients. He has also been very active on the political side fighting Waterloo's proposed rental licesning by-law. Check out www.SaveWaterloo.ca.

For PM in Waterloo, I strongly endorse Hoffaco.

TonyMandrique

Registered
Agreed. They are both good. They will even bother to provide advice (if a prospective investor is not familiar in KWC area) if the property, location, etc. is worth buying as investment property.

Adam and Trish....thanks to both of you.

MrHamilton

Registered
[quote user=Habari] May I have a referral to great property managers for my investment properties in Hamilton, Cambridge, Kitchener and Guelph? You may contact me via Email: [email protected]

Hello, feel free to download my free rolodex from the below link for professional property managers in Hamilton along with other real estate related professionals.

Best regards,

Erwin

Top Bottom