Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Residential flat roof repair (Toronto)

TimFrayne

Registered
About 2 weeks ago the roof above my office had a water bubble in the ceiling, so being the type of person I am I grabbed a big bucket and poked my finger throught the ceiling a few inches from the bubble. After the inital stream of water stopped I proceeded to tear down 1/2 of the celing only to find that the roof boards were soaking wet and dripping from a number of areas.

I called my insurance company, they came out and ripped down the rest of the celing and finally after 2 weeks came back to tell me that the interior will be covered but I will have to pay for the roof repair. The first 1/2 of my house is peaked with shingles but the back 1/2 is flat. The shingled portion was repalced in 2005, but the back 1/2 was wan`t done. The insurance company told me that it is not covered because of maintenance issues, and that a racoon or other rodent was making holes.

So my questions is.. does anyone know a good roofer in Toronto (East end) that has experience with flat roofs?

I

IanSzabo

I am a new Rein Member, I am a General Contractor that works in Toronto. If you log on to are web site & go to the Quote section, Fill out your contact info I will have my roofer call you Thanks Ian www.plpcontracting.com

Todd_S

Registered
Hi there,

I just had my residential roof done (not flat) the week of March 24th. The company was great...professional, fast, cleaned up well, affordable (not cheapest but not most expensive), and most importantly the roof looks great.
Give him a call and get a quote. Burt Durry Cell 416.464.1462

You can mention I recommended him. Email me if you have any questions. [email protected]

Good luck,

Todd Spetter

TimFrayne

Registered
oops.. I wanted to write a pm but clicked reply by mistake. I can`t seem to find a way to delete this post.

Top Bottom