Ron LeGrand -support group

Mystique

Registered
Sep 25, 2007
White Rock, BC
Hello Ron LeGrands seminar grads from Vancouver and lower mainland area. I am thinking of forming a LeGrand seminar grads support group in lower mainland / vancouver area. Would anyone be ingterested in forming such a group?

vandriani

REIN Member
Oct 4, 2007
Vancouver
QUOTE (Mystique @ Oct 20 2009, 10:49 PM) Hello Ron LeGrands seminar grads from Vancouver and lower mainland area. I am thinking of forming a LeGrand seminar grads support group in lower mainland / vancouver area. Would anyone be ingterested in forming such a group?

I`m not a seminar grad but I`m curious to learn his strategies. Unfortunately, time is of a premium for me. So put me down as interested and let me know what dates have been arranged.

smallfry

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Vancouver
Hi Mystique:

I would be interested in working with the Vancouver group. You can email me at [email protected]. I am working with other Rein/Ron members. I am based in Maple Ridge, one gal is in Langley and there are two more in Abbotsford.

Aug 30, 2007
Red Deer
Good on ya Mystique! Ask and ye shall receive! Way to go, I`m proud of you!

QUOTE (Mystique @ Oct 22 2009, 12:03 AM) Thank you for your interst guys. If you are going to REIN workshop tomorrow, may be we can get together before or after the workshop.

Kandu

Registered
Mar 16, 2009
Coquitlam,BC
QUOTE (Mystique @ Oct 20 2009, 10:49 PM) Hello Ron LeGrands seminar grads from Vancouver and lower mainland area. I am thinking of forming a LeGrand seminar grads support group in lower mainland / vancouver area. Would anyone be ingterested in forming such a group?

HI ,
Yes i would like to be invloved in a support group, i`m in coquitlam
You Can email me at [email protected]
Desi

Pat

Registered
Feb 24, 2009
Surrey, BC
Great idea, Mystique!

I`m not a grad but am very interested in his methods. Please count me in! I am in Surrey.

You can email me at: [email protected]

Ian

Registered
Aug 30, 2007

I am interested. Please email me at [email protected]

Ian

I am in Poco.

Mystique

Registered
Sep 25, 2007
White Rock, BC
Hello everyone who expressed an interst in forrming a Le Grand support group. I guess the next step would be to arrange a meeting to brainstorm how we can move forward. Any suggestions for day and and a place for meeting???

vandriani

REIN Member
Oct 4, 2007
Vancouver
I am in Coquitlam. Looks like we are all east of Burnaby. I would suggest somewhere in either Coquitlam, Poco or North Surrey. After reading this I sound self-serving
I would suggest a restaurant for the first meeting. A club that I used to be part of used to meet at Boston Pizza. As long you purchased some food, you can stay there for quite a while without being harassed. As for date and time, I will leave it up to the rest of you as my time is limited and I do not my situation to be a determining factor in the decision

Miguel

Registered
Feb 17, 2009
Vancouver, BC
QUOTE (vandriani @ Oct 26 2009, 08:52 AM) I am in Coquitlam. Looks like we are all east of Burnaby. I would suggest somewhere in either Coquitlam, Poco or North Surrey. After reading this I sound self-serving
I would suggest a restaurant for the first meeting. A club that I used to be part of used to meet at Boston Pizza. As long you purchased some food, you can stay there for quite a while without being harassed. As for date and time, I will leave it up to the rest of you as my time is limited and I do not my situation to be a determining factor in the decision

I am in Downtown Vancouver... can we meet in Burnaby? Metrotown? Any place close to the Skytrain station should be fine.

David Chien

Registered
Feb 25, 2009
Burnaby

Hi there:

I am not a Ron Legrand grad., but very interested in knowing more about this method. I lvie in Burnaby and flexible about the location.

David

blissedheart

Registered
Sep 23, 2007

hi there
i too would be very intrested
Im in north vancouver
pls email me at [email protected]
thanks

Mystique

Registered
Sep 25, 2007
White Rock, BC
Hi Guys, sorry for not being able to organize a meeting as things had been like a runaway train. Anyway, I am going to propose that we move forward with our first meeting. I would suggest either Saturday November 28, Wednesday December 2nd or the Saturday December 5th. I know there will be some people who may not be able to come whichever date we agree to but any suggestions are most welcome. Regarding where we can meet, I live in white rock but considering most of you live in Coquitlum, Burnaby and Vancouver may be for our first meeting we can meet in Burnaby. I am open to suggestions as I don’t know the area too well. Looking forward to your comments. Thank you all for your interest.

Hari
604 809 5539

Miguel

Registered
Feb 17, 2009
Vancouver, BC
QUOTE (Mystique @ Nov 17 2009, 11:08 PM) Hi Guys, sorry for not being able to organize a meeting as things had been like a runaway train. Anyway, I am going to propose that we move forward with our first meeting. I would suggest either Saturday November 28, Wednesday December 2nd or the Saturday December 5th. I know there will be some people who may not be able to come whichever date we agree to but any suggestions are most welcome. Regarding where we can meet, I live in white rock but considering most of you live in Coquitlum, Burnaby and Vancouver may be for our first meeting we can meet in Burnaby. I am open to suggestions as I don`t know the area too well. Looking forward to your comments. Thank you all for your interest.

Hari
604 809 5539

I would try to meet any day, the sooner the better.