Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron LeGrande`s Canadian (REIN) bootcamp VS American bootcamps

RenManlolo

Registered
Greetings,

I unfortunately missed a great bootcamp in Edmonton and so I was looking to make up for it by going to one of the Quick-Turn Bootcamps in the States.

I was wondering if the RL seminar down south mainly reflects The U.S. Real Estate market, or can the material also apply to Canadian Real Estate as well?
What was the experience like and were you confident enough to use what you learned (in the States) here in Canada?

Thanks,
Ren

Aneta

REIN Member
Hi Ren:

I recommend you go to the one in Toronto in March 2010.

Cheers!

Aneta

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Oct 23 2009, 09:10 AM) Greetings,

I unfortunately missed a great bootcamp in Edmonton and so I was looking to make up for it by going to one of the Quick-Turn Bootcamps in the States.

I was wondering if the RL seminar down south mainly reflects The U.S. Real Estate market, or can the material also apply to Canadian Real Estate as well?
What was the experience like and were you confident enough to use what you learned (in the States) here in Canada?

Thanks,
Ren

Hi Ren,

I agree with Aneta.
If you go to the event in March 2010, the majority of the participants will be REIN members.
If you go to one of the bootcamps in the States, there probably will be only a handful of REIN members.
Regards,
Neil.

jseib

Registered
I have a copy of Ron`s CD`s from an American presentation he did a couple years back... The formula for how it works is mostly the same but the procedures are different on the legal side of it...

RenManlolo

Registered
That`s great news. I didn`t know he was coming back for another Bootcamp.
I checked the REIN calendar but I didn`t see it listed there, but I`ll take your word for it!

Thanks for the Info!

tonypeters

Registered
Ren, I have personally attended many of Ron`s seminars in the U.S.

The BIGGEST difference is they are lacking "Canadian" content. Barry McGuire has done a GREAT job of understanding and deciphering Ron`s "creative" real estate strategies and "Canadianizing" the supporting (legal) documentation.

Personally, it took me many years to adjust and tweak my own "Buying" and "Selling" (Lease To Own) System, as the real estate "terminology" and the "culture" is VERY different than that of our friendly neighbours to the south.

If you can, you should try and attend his event in Toronto.

Hope my feedback is of assistance to you?

QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Oct 23 2009, 06:10 AM) Greetings,

Thanks,
Ren

RenManlolo

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Nov 3 2009, 05:35 PM) Ren, I have personally attended many of Ron`s seminars in the U.S.

The BIGGEST difference is they are lacking "Canadian" content. Barry McGuire has done a GREAT job of understanding and deciphering Ron`s "creative" real estate strategies and "Canadianizing" the supporting (legal) documentation.

Personally, it took me many years to adjust and tweak my own "Buying" and "Selling" (Lease To Own) System, as the real estate "terminology" and the "culture" is VERY different than that of our friendly neighbours to the south.

If you can, you should try and attend his event in Toronto.

Hope my feedback is of assistance to you?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question Tony. This was the kind of answer I was looking for.

I will indeed make every effort to go to the event in Toronto. Hopefully see you there?

-Ren

tonypeters

Registered
Ren, I am glad that my response was of help to you. Prior to Ron`s event in Edmonton, I did advise others to attend the event with an "open mind", because you will be exposed to some extremely "creative" and "unique" real estate investing strategies.

I also advised
that you will need to be prepared to come away with "information overload".

I will not rehash
what I have already said in previous posts, so I would recommend that you visit the "Quick Turn" posts that I have written. I wrote one in advance of Ron`s event, I wrote one right after the event, and I wrote another one just last week.

By reviewing these posts
they will help to prepare you for what you will learn, as well as some of the "obstacles" you will be faced with after graduating from the seminar.

All the best!

QUOTE (RenManlolo @ Nov 4 2009, 01:50 AM) Thanks for taking the time to answer my question Tony. This was the kind of answer I was looking for.

I will indeed make every effort to go to the event in Toronto. Hopefully see you there?

-Ren

Top Bottom