Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rrsp for investing in real estate

ronda

Registered
Can any one out there help me. I have rrsp that are doing terrible and have been for a while now. I would like to invest them in real estate, but am confuses as to how. Is this a good idea and where can I find solid information?

Thanks,

Ronda

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Here is a link to a thread that will give you some thoughts and ideas.

RRSP Discussion

You may also want to use the Quick Search link on the top of this page to search for "RRSP" to see what else is being discussed on this topic.

You can also check out www.misterrrsp.com

ronda

Registered
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Feb 13 2008, 03:45 PM) Hi,

Here is a link to a thread that will give you some thoughts and ideas.

RRSP Discussion
You may also want to use the Quick Search link on the top of this page to search for "RRSP" to see what else is being discussed on this topic.

You can also check out www.misterrrsp.com

Great thanks for your help.

Jana

Registered
Ronda, if you still have questions after reading the discussion Don recommended feel free to contact me and pick my brain as well. It`s not as intimidating as it may seem.

Jana
[email protected]
www.sunpar.com

KeenanTameling

Registered
Hi Ronda,

The simplest way to invest your RRSP`s in real estate is to hold a 2nd mortgage in a self directed RSP account at TD Waterhouse(Canada-wide) or another company that provides that service like Olympia Trust(Western Canada based). All real estate investors have their reasons for using the different companies.

This however is truly a mortgage backed security and not a real estate investment. You can get a good consistant return upwards of 15% from some investors depending on their numbers of course.

Keenan Tameling

www.libertasholdings.com

Top Bottom