Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saskatchewan Agreement for Sale

rjrealestate

REIN Member
My mom back home in Saskatchwan is moving into a seniors complex, and has a verbal offer on her house. However, this needs to be firmed up with a proper Real Estate Agreement for Sale. I am fully prepared to get one done up by a local law firm; consider this money well spent. However, I was wondering if anyone had a Saskatchewan Real Estate Association Agreement for Sale that they would be prepared to share; and perhaps give some advise on as to it`s completion. I am familiar with Alberta`s, but would assume there are some differences from province to province. Any help is appreicated! Thank you. Rob Stevenson

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (rjrealestate @ Oct 29 2008, 05:27 PM) My mom back home in Saskatchwan is moving into a seniors complex, and has a verbal offer on her house. However, this needs to be firmed up with a proper Real Estate Agreement for Sale. I am fully prepared to get one done up by a local law firm; consider this money well spent. However, I was wondering if anyone had a Saskatchewan Real Estate Association Agreement for Sale that they would be prepared to share; and perhaps give some advise on as to it`s completion. I am familiar with Alberta`s, but would assume there are some differences from province to province. Any help is appreicated! Thank you. Rob Stevenson

I have bought two Saskatchewan houses over the last 2 yrs. so i have the filled forms. I am in the Calgary area if you are located in the area as well. The difference appears to be that they want you to disclose any deficiencies that the property may have. I would suggest using a lawyer to put the offer in writing as i am sure that they would have the forms. I used lawyer Bill Rees in Outlook twice now and recieved great service both times.

Top Bottom