Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Saskatchewan

saskbrian

Registered
Hello Joe,

I just wanted to thank you for dedication to supporting Rein members who live, work and invest here in Saskatchewan. We moved here (from B.C ) 2 years ago because we saw an opportunity and we have enjoyed incredible success since coming to Saskatoon. I still believe Saskatchewan holds great potential, lots of food, fuel and fertilizer here as well as uranium gold and daimonds. We believe 2009 is going to be a great year to continue our investing in Saskatchewan.

Cheers,
Brian

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (saskbrian @ Jan 22 2009, 10:13 PM) Hello Joe,

I just wanted to thank you for dedication to supporting Rein members who live, work and invest here in Saskatchewan. We moved here (from B.C ) 2 years ago because we saw an opportunity and we have enjoyed incredible success since coming to Saskatoon. I still believe Saskatchewan holds great potential, lots of food, fuel and fertilizer here as well as uranium gold and diamonds. We believe 2009 is going to be a great year to continue our investing in Saskatchewan.

Cheers,
BrianHi Brian,

First of all...congrats on your progress so far! And secondly, I would also like to thank Joe I. for all of his efforts in posting SK fundamentals.

However, I would really like to see REIN concentrate more on the comparative fundamentals of SK vs AB, BC and ON. It appears to be barely on the radar for the most part and as Brian mentions, things are happening here in SK!

Would be great to get the experts to weigh in more on the SK economic fundamentals and RE market analysis as it has everything, if not more, that AB has in terms of resources. I get calls almost daily from everywhere in the world from people wondering about what`s going on in SK.

We invest in both the AB and SK markets and have done very well in both, but it would be great to hear opinions/predictions from other forum members as well!

kanabel

Registered
Hi all!
I agree with you Brian. I own two properties in Regina and hopefully will be able to get more this year in SK!

Cheers

Dejan

3Girls

I also agree (as a holder of 4 properties ins SK) that it would be nice to see what options (if any) are available to us that would like to continue to invest in SK. We have had terrific success here and would like to continue to grow on that success.

Maurice

Top Bottom