Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Simple Spreadsheet

TodorYordanov

Registered
Hi, someone not too long ago had posted a very simple spreadsheet to help with property evaluation calculations - purchase price, interest, payments, vacancies, rent, repair, insurance, fees etc.
I kept looking for it and can`t find it.
If you can help me find it I will really appreciated it.

Thanks,

Todor

GarthChapman

Registered
The REIN Analyzer is contained within the REMA software (free through mid-January) and the financial elements can be completed in less than 5 minutes. Give it a try - it is a free download at www.remacanada.ca

jarrettvaughan

Registered
QUOTE (GarthChapman @ Dec 28 2007, 02:50 PM) The REIN Analyzer is contained within the REMA software (free through mid-January) and the financial elements can be completed in less than 5 minutes. Give it a try - it is a free download at www.remacanada.ca

Hi Garth,

I am just wondering what the cost of the program will be after Jan. 15. Thank you so much.

GarthChapman

Registered
Oops, I hit the wrong key in my reply (see above post).

I entered it as $30 per month, but it is actually only $20 per month! Sorry for any confusion caused.

Regards,

TodorYordanov

Registered
Found the spreadsheet on my computer at work. The file is called DCR 1.1 percent solution.

Todor

TodorYordanov

Registered
One more thing. I do not know how or where I got the file from.
Whoever took the time to create it and share it - thank you.
Todor

Grant

Registered
Todor,

This is a critical form, available to REIN members only. It`s under "Due Diligence Forms" in the Critical Forms section. The title is 10 Percent Solution.

jimpalfrey

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Dec 30 2007, 09:50 PM) Grant,

Got it.

Thanks for leting me know.

Todor

Hi all. I have attempted to download this file, however, it appears that there are no files available for download when I click on Critical Files. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Grant

Registered
Right now, you will find them in the Critical Forms - In Transition forum. Make sure you clicked on that one.

Top Bottom