Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Single Family High Rent Tenants

cmattric

REIN Member
Hi All,

Most of the REIN members out there have their own niche. Some do Rent to Owns, others do apartment and condos.

I wonder if anybody does Executive Rental. It's not million dollar housing to be exact, but my plan is to rent to professional couples with children $2500 and up, perhaps furnish it and rent $3000 and higher.

Thinking of single family houses close to Professional Companies (Oil&Gas Consultants etc..) in Calgary. Numbers make sense, great cash flows. Just want to know if anybody's doing similar work and have some suggestions for me.

Appreciate the help.

Mehmet

invst4profit

Registered
What is the purchase price of the homes and basic expenses to carry a high value home, mortgage payments, down payment, insurance etc?

cmattric

REIN Member
Greg, I appreciate the response but, I already mentioned that the property cash flows and fits the system. I don't think those questions matters.

What I wanted to know was the clientele and the market, and any immediate red flags.

Thanks

invst4profit

Registered
[quote user=cmattric]What I wanted to know was the clientele and the market, and any immediate red flags.

Thanks

Sorry, my immediate red flag is that I find it rare that investors actually accurately calculate future cash flow. Most, especially in regards to SFHs, under estimate and negate a very high percentage of costs as they rarely look beyond "today's" cash flow.

However at $2500/month assuming your homes are not costing more than $300,000 you should be OK if mortgage rates don't increase too much.

Top Bottom