Social Media Marketing Summit - Nov. 30th in Toronto

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Sep 6, 2007
Cambridge, Ontario (K-W-C)
A "Social Media Marketing Summit" is being organized for REALTORS® for November 30th in Toronto.

http://socialmediamarketingsummit.ca/

I believe this is the first year it has been planned. Does anyone know much about this? Are any of you attending? I`m wondering about booking a vendor booth. If so, would anyone be interested in sharing it with me?

Social media is with us to stay and there are some interesting speakers lined up for this event. Investors have different needs than sales agents, but it could be a good opportunity.

Apr 16, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
QUOTE (CarlaJohnson @ Nov 14 2009, 04:26 PM) A "Social Media Marketing Summit" is being organized for REALTORS® for November 30th in Toronto.

http://socialmediamarketingsummit.ca/

I believe this is the first year it has been planned. Does anyone know much about this? Are any of you attending? I`m wondering about booking a vendor booth. If so, would anyone be interested in sharing it with me?

Social media is with us to stay and there are some interesting speakers lined up for this event. Investors have different needs than sales agents, but it could be a good opportunity.

Hi Carla,

I will be attending this event.

What I know about the event is that it is being organized by George O`Neil and the target audience is Realtors, as well as other people involved in the real estate industry. George O`Neil is a Realtor in The Beach (Toronto), who is a very active video blogger.

I believe he is the most followed Realtor on Twitter in Toronto, and one of the top 10 in the world.

I see great benefit in attending this event, as I personally am trying to get better, and learn all about Social Media Marketing. I have had some recent success in attracting JVs with my video blogs, so I am looking to ramp up my learning in this area and continually improve.

Hope to see you there!

Best Regards,
Neil.