Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Soon to be REIN member

longhaul

Registered
Hello knowledgeable society. I would like to peek beyond your curtains. Recently, I have sought advice, albeit advice that was based on a lack of a true direction on my part. As I read these forums and all three of the REIN books, I can`t help but feel more empowered and confident knowing I am moving forward and have ample suppport if I so choose to seek it. I am becoming a REIN member very soon and it will be a long distance membership for me, so I will have to work out the logistics from time to time. I really feel that as I am going in a different direction in life, REIN and all its proteges, will be there no matter what. That is a strong feeling and a very contagious one. Once I have read all of the books and com[plete my membership. I will be peeking beyond the curtain and consulting my favourite people on how to go about fulfilling a dream of mine to do what you love, and do what you dream. Thanks everyone for instilling massive confidence in this 28 year rookie.

Sincerely,

Peter

RichardCanfield

Registered
Congradulations on taking a Bold step forward Peter!

Celebrate your successes and move forward with the knowledge the the REIN group and it`s members are a phenomanal support team. I hope you attain MASSIVE RESULTS with your newfound membership!

BobHudson

Registered
You will not regret your decision to join REIN. There is no better organization for Canadian real estate investors. It is an important and wise first step. Wishing you great success!!

Top Bottom