Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Surrey and the five proposed city centres

vivharvey

Registered
Does anyone have any information or opinions regarding how the five proposed new city centres in Surrey will effect the surrounding property values?

Viv

Anonymous

Registered
Hi Viv,
I have lived and worked in Surrey almost all my life. The transition that is in it`s infancy stages right now will prove to be the biggest in BC`s history. All the financial, geographical and political factors add up to a great investment environment in Surrey. As a realtor are you looking to move into this market?
We should talk.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (vivharvey @ Nov 17 2009, 06:01 PM) Does anyone have any information or opinions regarding how the five proposed new city centres in Surrey will effect the surrounding property values?
positively .. but may take some time .. and may have disruptions while holding due to construction, road re-routing, . so expect a bumpy ride depending on exact neighborhood.

vivharvey

Registered
QUOTE (wilsonmj123 @ Nov 27 2009, 11:30 PM) Hi Viv,
I have lived and worked in Surrey almost all my life. The transition that is in it`s infancy stages right now will prove to be the biggest in BC`s history. All the financial, geographical and political factors add up to a great investment environment in Surrey. As a realtor are you looking to move into this market?
We should talk.

It only took me six months to realize someone responded to my post, now that`s embarassing!
I would love to talk to you about Surrey! If you get this reply please email me at [email protected]

vivharvey

Registered
QUOTE (ThomasBeyer @ Nov 28 2009, 11:29 AM) positively .. but may take some time .. and may have disruptions while holding due to construction, road re-routing, . so expect a bumpy ride depending on exact neighborhood.

Thank you Thomas,
Do you believe one can find positive cash flow properties in Surrey?

Top Bottom