Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

taking action

kennicoll

REIN Member
we signed the mortage docs for our townhouse in grande prairie feb 28 and have placed an offer on a condo in old strathcona mar 2nd stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and working to our belize cheers ken

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (kennicoll @ Mar 2 2008, 06:47 PM) we signed the mortage docs for our townhouse in grande prairie feb 28 and have placed an offer on a condo in old strathcona mar 2nd stepping out of my comfort zone a bit and working to our belize cheers ken

Nice work Ken! You will become more and more confident as you go. keep it up!

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Mar 2 2008, 07:02 PM) Nice work Ken! You will become more and more confident as you go. keep it up!

thanks ken

albainstar

Registered
thats the hardest, but most nessesary step i think

way to go

i am hoping to follow suit
i presently have one property that i just sold for a tidy profit( pre bought in construction phase and sold when completed - put 18k down , waited a year and now am making 75k after legal and real estate fees etc, looking for property to keep and rent out right now.
ready to step out of comfort zone, just wondering where to still
style_emoticons

will be at my first rein meeting this week and hopefully will gain focus form that.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations!

I trust you have followed the complete system, you have your property management in place (always an issue in smaller centres).

Look for 2009 to be a strong year for you up there!

kennicoll

REIN Member
QUOTE (DonCampbell @ Mar 3 2008, 09:20 AM) Congratulations!

I trust you have followed the complete system, you have your property management in place (always an issue in smaller centres).

Look for 2009 to be a strong year for you up there!

thanks don our offer in edmonton has been accepted now on with further due dilligence cheers ken

Top Bottom