Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The first 3!

pamb

Registered
Hi everyone!

I`m getting ready for my first 3. I understand that after I have three, with a good banker, the vault is open, but my problem is the first 3. I`m restricted to buy properties that are valued around 80K each - Max. It seems that I may have to focus more on cash flow than future appreciation. Is this what you did?

Thanks

Ryan

Registered
Hi pamb and welcome aboard.

I`m not a veteran investor yet - I`m only 1 down with more to go. I think the number 3 is a rough figure and that getting to 3 won`t necissarily open up the gates at the bank. The portfolio will have to demonstrate that it can cashflow so when making your purchases ask yourself what affect will this purchase have on my cashflow and my ability to aquire another property.

Get on board with a broker that knows your 5 year plan and has experience working with investors. I personally recommend the folks over at Peter Kinch`s office as in my early dealings with them they have really been phenominal.

Have fun out there !

Regards,

Top Bottom