Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The most critical mistake landlords make...

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings, all.

Between camping and working on a new branch to my business, I've been largely absent for the past few months, and I apologize for that. After Wednesday's Edmonton REIN meeting (which I missed because my daughter had a volleyball game and I wanted to watch - she was awesome, in case you're interested), I received a concerned call from another member asking if I was still involved in REIN.

Rest assured, I am. And I'm looking forward to seeing you all at Edmonton ACRE next month.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to catch up on answering questions on the forums. And I'd like to offer you access to some of the work I've been doing to help landlords improve their operations.

The first is a free report on The Most Critical Mistake Landlords Make. Please check it out and let me know what you think - all feedback is appreciated.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
The response to this report has been overwhelming. Lots of great feedback and landlording questions submitted. In addition to the report, I've added a video to answer some of the questions I received. Please check it out.

Top Bottom