Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Real Estate Insider Blog: The Bank of Canada Rate Drop and Your Mortgage

A

AnnaB

Curious about what the recent Bank of Canada rate drop means for your variable or fixed rate mortgage? Our latest blog post by Jencor Mortgage Corporation mortgage advisor Garth Chapman offers some valuable insight. Don't forget to leave your thoughts!

kfort

Registered
Do these links need to be posted is so many sections? What's the joke, get rid of redundancy and don't repeat yourself?

A

AnnaB

We want the links, and the blog, to be accessible to both REIN members and the general public.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
myreinspace is accessible to the public.

having two blogs is very confusing. If you want traffic, get ONE blog, not two.

kfort

Registered
Perhaps posting once in the public forum would have the added benefit of clearing clutter while encouraging members to visit the public forum more often and not just the members only side? I know I often overlook this half but try and contribute here once or twice a week if possible.

A

AnnaB

Thank you for your input Thomas and Kristopher. Only select
areas of myreinspace are accessible to the general public, General Discussion
being one, so we want to ensure that SELECT posts are readily also available to
non-members. I do see how this would be confusing for people wishing to comment
and perhaps we will rethink that.

We are sharing the blog post links to help increase traffic and
generate awareness, as we know that some Members and the general public are not
aware of the blog or myreinspace, and both are very valuable investing tools.
Concerning the blogs, DonRCampell.com is the property of Don Campbell, and it
is his personal site and blog.reincanada.com is REIN’s, of which Don is a part
of.

We are always looking at making the user experience exceptional
and so we do value your input. We will take the comments into
consideration.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Three blogs.

Anyway, your site, your domain, your decision .. just food for (more traffic &) thought !

Tootse

Registered
I agree that it is confusing as well. For instance: How/where do I find a link to the blog? I come onto the forum: no link unless I find it in a discussion thread such as this one. I go to the main page...no link. What gives? Maybe it's me.

Tootse.

A

AnnaB

I'm sorry for the confusion Tootse.

The new and improved myREINspace, being unveiled in a just a few weeks time, will make accessing the blog much easier.

In the meantime, we encourage you to subscribe to the Real Estate Insider Blog so you don't miss out on any of the great information being shared. You can subscribe here: http://blog.reincanada.com or please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] and I can get you set up.

Top Bottom