Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Todor stole my thunder

EdRenkema

Registered
Yesterday was the closing on my third property since joining REIN in late November 2007.
style_emoticons

The third one looks to be the best so far for many reasons, not the least of which is it was found, offerred, accepted and closed using a duplicatable system. Something new on this one is getting my renovation quotes tied up with the financing-great idea - Thanks Kevin!
Thanks Todor for being a friend and sounding board, Mark L for challenging me, Brad for some cool tips, Garth for telling me what is important instead of just what is `nice` (you know what I mean) and everyone in my mastermind group for your enthusiasm, and last but certainly not least the REIN administration and entire network for giving me so much focus and a reason to look forward to each event!
The next one is not far away and I`ve already offered on my first commercial property and am working with several JV potential investors.
The true success here is the progress I am making and being excited about it because after all life is about progress not perfection.

GarthChapman

Registered
Another great guy succeeding as part of an excellent group - and by driving his own bus.

Well done Ed. You have earned this!

BHoward

Registered
Congrats Ed,
I love what you write ...
"...life is about progress not perfection."

Good on ya`!
b

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
Great work Ed!
Keep it up.

Best Regards,
Neil.

QUOTE (BHoward @ Aug 31 2008, 02:52 PM) Congrats Ed,
I love what you write ...
"...life is about progress not perfection."

Good on ya`!
b

kboughen

REIN Member
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Aug 30 2008, 10:00 PM) Yesterday was the closing on my third property since joining REIN in late November 2007.
style_emoticons

Well done Ed. It`s amazing what can be accomplished with a proven system.

TodorYordanov

Registered
Ed, your success is earned and much deserved.
It is great to have people like you along on this journey.

Todor

markl

Registered
congrats Ed,

I am thinking next summer you me and Todor should hit the links quite often.

Oh and I think I still owe you a beer. If you are going to the Ontario field trip perhaps after that we can get together.

Regards,

jdtree

Registered
Ed,

Great job! You have a healthy outlook on creating what you want.

I am new to the REIN and am impressed with the quality of the group and resources...top notch!

Currently living in Grimsby, I am eager to build working relationships with like-minded investors in the GTA.

Looking forward to working with and learning from real world investors in the coming weeks / months.

Jeff

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (jdtree @ Sep 1 2008, 07:23 AM) Ed,
Great job! You have a healthy outlook on creating what you want.

I am new to the REIN and am impressed with the quality of the group and resources...top notch!

Currently living in Grimsby, I am eager to build working relationships with like-minded investors in the GTA.

Looking forward to working with and learning from real world investors in the coming weeks / months.

Jeff

Jeff if you`re in Grimsby note I`m in Beamsville right next door. We will be having a mastermind group meeting in Burlington. As usual it will be the 2nd Sunday following the previous REIN workshop. That will be Sept. 7 at 7pm. Look for my post elsewhere on this forum.
Why not fill in your location in your personal profile, since we are a national group it helps everyone to answer possible quesitions and gain perspective on your specific situation
. That is after all what networking is all about!

Top Bottom