Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Top 10 Towns

TerryF

Registered
Does anyone know the top ten Canadian towns to invest in? (Not specific to any province, but the best ten in Canada?)

jeremyfleming

Registered
QUOTE (katzma2 @ Nov 6 2007, 09:01 PM) Awhile ago in the Calgary Herald (I think), I saw a list of Top Ten Canadian Towns to invest in. It was from REIN but can`t find the article now. Does anyone know what the list is?

katzma2,
I think you might be looking for this link: http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald/story....k=27382&p=2

I just Googled {"Calgary Herald" real estate invest} and came across that link. It should cover what you need I hope!

Cheers,
Jeremy

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

Good to hear from you. We haven`t ever published a top 10 Canadian list. We complete our detailed research based on province as you need a benchmark to measure against.

Here is a link to our detailed reports, which should help you out.

Real Estate Investor Resources (scroll down the page, the reports are about 1/2 way down)

Trust this helps.

P.S. There is no need to just focus on the Top 10 Towns... as there are fantastic opportunities in regions that did not make the top 10. In the reports you will be able to see how to analyze your local target region as well.

Top Bottom