Top 3 Limiting Beliefs of Aspiring Real Estate Investors

Apr 16, 2008
Oakville, Ontario
Hi Everyone,Since I started blogging consistently over the past year, I have been approached by many aspiring real estate investors looking for advice on how to buy their first rental property.

Most of these people have been from all over Canada and the US. I have also had an assortment of people contact me from Europe and Australia.

As you can imagine, since many of these people are from different countries, they do not have the great network that REIN provides.

I have noticed a commonality among these people.

Many of them are aspiring real estate investors that never end up taking any action towards buying their first rental property.

This I believe is a result of limiting beliefs that hold these individuals back.

It is quite unfortunate to see, however, these limiting beliefs prevent many aspiring real estate investors from ever getting started.

If you haven`t bought your first rental property yet, or if you are a Forum Member considering joining REIN, I encourage you to check out my article on the Top 3 Limiting Beliefs of Aspiring Real Estate Investors

Click Here
to read the article.

Best Regards,
Neil Uttamsingh