Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto ACRE

TomNamestnik

Registered
I am not sure if it was just me, or did anyone else feel the extra energy this weekend? Congrats and at the same time Thank You for an outstanding seminar to Don, Russel, Patrick, and the rest of the REIN team. I don`t know how you do it, but the amount and the quality of information is amazing, and everything runs incredibly smoothly. This weekend was something special, every presenter "left everything on the floor". Everyone I spoke with shared the same feelings about the weekend.
Thank you everyone for sharing all the knowledge and experiences. And thank you Don for creating an environment where sharing just happens!

Tom Namestnik
www.lease2ownniagara.com

JoeRagona

Registered
I agree Tom,

I really don`t know how they are able to `raise the bar` each and every time. How high can that bar go? (Especially when Don is afraid of heights
- I`m sure there is always a way...)

markl

Registered
Tom,

I was just about to put this same post up.

Lest we forget Donna, we all know with out her nothing would run as smooth and would kill the energy.

Regards,

AndyLuchies

Registered
Absolutely guys, agreed 100%. I found myself looking for an excuse to hang around afterwards because the atmosphere was so positive....needless to say I made a new friend Pal who gave me some great advice!

Thanks a tonne REIN, and Don Campbell for leading the dream!!!

OlegP

Registered
Indeed! As a "teenager" of real estate, I thought it would be a breeze, but I found myself discovering new things in every presentation. These guys don`t just encourage us to go extra 10%, they show with their own example how it is done. So I would like to join in with my heartfelt thanks to the REIN team for their leadership and drive to help us live our dream!

Oleg

CarrieKoch

Registered
I definitely agree. Thanks to all the REIN folks who made it such a wonderful environment! We thought attending ACRE a 2nd time would be a waste...but we were proven WRONG! It was exhausting, exhilarating and educating.

I`d also like to thank all the REIN members who are guiding me along the path. You are always so willing to help us out and there is no scarcity mentality. I love that we work like a team. You guys are the best!

Always moving that bar! Can`t wait to see where we all are next year!

Top Bottom