Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tremendous Joint Venture Option in the City of Barrie

thejules

REIN Member

The Economic Fundamentals in Barrie are too good to ignore. There is tremendous redevelopments going on such as the establishment of the new financial district on Collier St. the redevelopment of the down town core, and of course the return of the Go Train to the stations at Mapleview Drive & Allendale. The opportunity that I have is a one bedroom condo in a luxurious condominium building right in the heart of all these fundamentals in Barrie. Right next door there will be three additional newly constructed condominium buildings. Plus the Go Train is coming within 800 meters of our target building. These are the best fundamentals!

These deals in down town Barrie are too good to pass up. So I thought that I would pass the information along to you in case you knew someone that would want to invest with me. The cash flow summary doesn`t include equity appreciation. Remax says it will be 10% per year for the next 3 years. REIN says 6 to 8% per year for the next five, so I didn`t include this projection. I just know that these will increase in value. Also check out our story in the new book by Don R. Campbell "51 Success Stories of Canadian Real Estate Investors" We are story # 5.

So you have an opportunity to have your money work for you in North America`s fastest growing city, Barrie, Ontario. I will work out all the details, such as managing the property, emailing you a monthly financial statement, dealing with the maintenance issues, and renting out the condo to an equity building tenant.

Minimum cash required to close: $64000 for down payment, closing

Costs, and reserve funds.

The Estimated ROI on your money per year over the next four years for you is 20%

ily:Times New Roman">

Jules Mckenzie
style_emoticons

REIN Member

Barrie/Orillia

Cell # 705-330-1879

Top Bottom