Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

URGENT $$$$ TENANT BUYER NEEDED $$$$

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
I have a beautiful 1600 square foot two story fully finished with many extra and a three car garage on a really nice close in Pineridge Calgary. I have one good tenant buyer that will fit, but looking for back ups if it does not work out, as it in foreclosure and need to move fast. Need a min $15,000 down with a min monthly of $2300. The house is a must see, but time is running out for the owner. If anyone has someone in there buyers list that might fit this, let me know, lets work something out. Cheers

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (joelast @ Mar 17 2010, 08:23 PM) I have a beautiful 1600 square foot two story fully finished with many extra and a three car garage on a really nice close in Pineridge Calgary. I have one good tenant buyer that will fit, but looking for back ups if it does not work out, as it in foreclosure and need to move fast. Need a min $15,000 down with a min monthly of $2300. The house is a must see, but time is running out for the owner. If anyone has someone in there buyers list that might fit this, let me know, lets work something out. Cheers

2300 is crazy for pineridge.... where the average detached home has sold for $280k in the past 60 days.

With $15,000 a buyer could pick up a 300k place and be in, taxes and insurance included for under half of what you`re asking!

The property you describe might sell for $350k there but even then prospective buyers would only need to save up an additional 2500 to have enough DP to cut you out entirely... and then their monthly would be in the $1325/mo range.

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Mar 18 2010, 10:18 AM) 2300 is crazy for pineridge.... where the average detached home has sold for $280k in the past 60 days.

With $15,000 a buyer could pick up a 300k place and be in, taxes and insurance included for under half of what you`re asking!

The property you describe might sell for $350k there but even then prospective buyers would only need to save up an additional 2500 to have enough DP to cut you out entirely... and then their monthly would be in the $1325/mo range.

Thanks for sharing your opinion Brett, The house just appraised for 356k and realtors say they would list between 369k and 390K. My Buyers have the down payment but do not qualify because of self employed. Back to my post, does any one have a TENANT buyer that may fit the above average home. Im looking for a back ups as time is limited on this house, I get access on Friday. Place your tenant buyer a make some cash.

ToddStokowski

Registered
Hi,

Just a comment. I read your post a couple of times and I am not clear what you are looking for. To help you achieve your goal, I suggest being a bit more clear.

Slow down and write the presentation as if you are making a presentation to a perspective investor...... because that`s what you`re doing. Present yourself by presenting the opportunity in a clear, professional way.

When I read your post, I can just see your urgency, panic and desperation. Maybe I am mistaken.... just trying to help.

Best of luck with this opportunity.

Todd

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (ToddStokowski @ Mar 18 2010, 11:08 PM) Hi,

Just a comment. I read your post a couple of times and I am not clear what you are looking for. To help you achieve your goal, I suggest being a bit more clear.

Slow down and write the presentation as if you are making a presentation to a perspective investor...... because that`s what you`re doing. Present yourself by presenting the opportunity in a clear, professional way.

When I read your post, I can just see your urgency, panic and desperation. Maybe I am mistaken.... just trying to help.

Best of luck with this opportunity.

Todd
Valid points,
I thought it was clear what he was looking for. He wanted options. He is looking for another Rent To Own Client so he would have a choice of tenants. The monthly payment seems to be inline for a RTO and he is looking for decent size deposit. However I`m sure Joe has ran his numbers and is creating a win win situation (or he needs to be).
People choose Rent To Own for many reasons......... All of which are individual to them. At the end of the day they are willing to pay a little extra while they fix their credit and they get to enjoy homeownership.

ToddStokowski

Registered
Hi,
My apologies, it must have been the way that I was reading it. That`s always the risk with the written word, it may not come across as intended. Maybe it was the way I was feeling when I read the post.
My comments were given with intentions of assisting, not trying to be discouraging.
Thanks
Todd

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (ToddStokowski @ Mar 19 2010, 06:28 AM) Hi,
My apologies, it must have been the way that I was reading it. That`s always the risk with the written word, it may not come across as intended. Maybe it was the way I was feeling when I read the post.
My comments were given with intentions of assisting, not trying to be discouraging.
Thanks
Todd

I figure that someone out there would have a tenant buyer on there buyers list that maybe has been sitting awhile. Why not collect a finders fee and a testimonial before they either lose interest while waiting for a home to rent to own. Myself have had a few buyers I`ve lost because I did not have the type of house they were looking for when they were ready, strike when the irons hot.

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (joelast @ Mar 19 2010, 08:35 PM) I figure that someone out there would have a tenant buyer on there buyers list that maybe has been sitting awhile. Why not collect a finders fee and a testimonial before they either lose interest while waiting for a home to rent to own. Myself have had a few buyers I`ve lost because I did not have the type of house they were looking for when they were ready, strike when the irons hot.

If you have buyers like this that are fading or starting to flake I`ll pay YOU a finders fee for them!

Top Bottom