Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VANCOUVER - Quickstart 2008

KimFranz

REIN Member
Hey, just wanted to say that the REIN team did another amazing job at the Quickstart in Vancouver - you guys kicked butt and we are all grateful at the amount of work and effort you all put into it. Thanks again for all the research you present, keep up the good work!

Kim

PS - hope everyone had a day off to catch up on sleep!

KathrynFallis

Registered
I couldn`t agree more Kim!

As a new REIN Member (joined Nov 07) I was totally impressed and I am so glad that I took my husband to the event as it is so important that he knows what I am up to
style_emoticons
and he is on Board !!!

I learned so much and plan on diving into the wealth of information that we received!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Thank you for the kind words. We continue to improve Quickstart at every event using all of the attendees insights.

You all help to make us World Class.

THANKS!

ChrisDavies

Registered
I had an awesome time there as well, and I was very impressed by the people I met as well. I`m looking forward to attending more events soon.

annemariehogya

Registered
A HUGE thank you to Don, Russell, REIN speakers and REIN support team. A truly amazing weekend. This weekend shifted me. I feel the bar was raised higher and I`m stepping up and over it- AND I got 5 years to be on stage with Oprah in Sydney Australia (and to find some kick butt deodorant).

AlisonKeighan

Registered
Hats off to the entire REIN team! I went in with pretty high expectations to begin with, but you have entirely surpassed them. I never would have believed that a workshop could capture my attention from 8:30 in the morning to 7:30 at night. Don, Russell, Peter and the other presenters were excellent, but the logistics of the whole event were equally impressive.
I`m glad I finally decided to join REIN; I only wish I had done it a year ago.
Looking forward to the next event.

Alison Keighan
P.S. Anne Marie, I loved your Personal Belize.

hasham

Registered
a massive `thank you` to Don, Russ and all of REIN team. It was a wonderful event; I learned a lot and also meet some great ppl. Don appeared frank and made the material simple, trust me you don`t find that at seminars (I`ve been to a few…..lol). If that wasn`t enough, on Monday I decided to have a glance (I had a day off from work) at Quick start & the REIN membership material. After about 10hrs of "glance", I have to say that I have never seen anything like this before. I am blown away; all I need to do is follow step 1 then 2 and then 3 etc. It`s so simple (I know Don said that but trust me you here that at all the seminars until you go home and find out there is some thing missing). Ok then, I`m going to sleep now as it`s 3am+ and I have to be at work in less then 5 hrs ( as I don`t want to get fired for at least next 3 years…..lol). So once again, thank you very much Don and I look fwd to learning from you and the REIN team as I am one of the newest members of the REIN.

Judi220

New Forum Member
Registered
I also want to add my aknowledgment of Don and team -all the materials- clear presentations-generous listening to myself and others-you have done everything you could-now its up to us...
Oh, by the way, while writing my personal Belize sailing adventure, I was suddenly very aware of the calculated risk and use of instruments to reduce that risk.
Thank-you Don for being our GPS!
" Serentity is not freedom from the storm,but peace amid the storm."
See you in April,
Judi

Judi220

New Forum Member
Registered
style_emoticons
I also want to add my aknowledgment of Don and team -all the materials- clear presentations-generous listening to myself and others-you have done everything you could-now its up to us...
Oh, by the way, while writing my personal Belize sailing adventure, I was suddenly very aware of the calculated risk and use of instruments to reduce that risk.
Thank-you Don for being our GPS!
" Serentity is not freedom from the storm,but peace amid the storm."
See you in April,
Judi

ssteckler

REIN Member
The Vancouver Quickstart was the 5th I attended and was by far the best. My wife came as my guest, this being her second Quickstart and thanks to the great teaching by Don and the REIN team as well as the positive attitude of the REIN members, my wife decided to join REIN as a member. Thanks to all.

Top Bottom