Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(VIDEO) Should You Care About Home Sale Stats??

MatPiche

Registered
Should you care about Home Sale stats? The average sale price in the city you're investing in? Click HERE and watch this video to find out!

housingrental

Registered
Good video

Improve your next video by eliminating swearing

If you are looking for a lawyer online are you more likely or less likely to hire one after watching a video of them where they swear multiple times vs the same video with a professional presentation?

MatPiche

Registered
Thanks Adam, glad you liked the video!

I've built my entire business on being REAL with my clients and they have GREATLY appreciated it (check out some video testimonials here from clients). I don't sugar coat anything, slick my hair back or wear suits to meetings. I tell it like it is, and I help my clients make a ton of money.

If this video "offends" a potential client, they're obviously not my ideal client :)

housingrental

Registered
A Realtor's ideal client is the one that firms up on an offer.

Reducing your potential market by eliminating clients that will not tolerate swearing does not help to attract clients that will tolerate swearing. It just eliminates a portion of your business without benefit.

Do not let your ego get in the way of making you money.

MatPiche

Registered
Thanks for your tips, as always!

However, I don't work with just any investor who has "money" and will likely firm up. I only work with 10 motivated investors at one time who are willing to go through my application process.

That being said, those investors who trust me and "get me", do very well and I treat them like gold!!

It's more important to me to build awesome relationships with my clients rather than just make the sale and move on. That's why all of my "marketing" is real.

Top Bottom