Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Virtual Assistant - Wanted

BHoward

Registered
Has anyone had success using a Virtual Assistant ... as promoted in the book, "The Four Hour Work Week".

I want to hire a Virtual Assistant to help my Market my rental properties ... ensuring I get closer to the `advertised` 1% vacancy rate. (That is not my current experience!)

Thanks for your input.
Bryon

NancySwanby

Registered
Hi There, I have a virtual assistant and a virtual office. My assistant answers phones, messages, will do book-keeping, meet with clients, recieve and review faxes, send out correspondence etc. It gives me a professional place to meet with clients, a high end address and professional phone service. (Calgary)

jeremyfleming

Registered
Bryon,
I looked into a V/A, but decided to go with a local gal on the ground in my city - she works from home, makes my phone calls, shows my properties, keeps me organized etc.

I can only imagine how many more houses per year a Realtor could sell if they had an assistant........ never mind your investment biz! Hire someone part time to start, you will have them full time in no time. It is productivity x10!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Top Bottom