Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Virtual or Flipped Classrooms - which one is worth the time and money?

tebbyjoe

New Forum Member
Registered
I’m planning to build my career in real estate and wanna pursue residential building inspection in correspondence from Freedom Business School, California. Prior I make any decision I wanna know whether the distance education has an equal value in industry as the regular education has? Will the certification be valid in foreign countries?

Nick24

I would suggest getting your education from the area you want to focus on. All areas have different rules and regulations in the different parts of the country or countries.

kfort

Registered
I was a teacher for 8 years. Virtual class is different from a flipped classroom. Very different. But without knowing what programs you're looking at specifically they may be using the terms interchangeably.

Virtual would indicate all online. No scheduled time for "class" most likely. No in person training. And likely no access to an advisor/ teacher.

Flipped classroom has in person, regular time, teacher, homework, etc it just interchanges the "homework/ assignment" & "lecture" portions. Can be very powerful & successful.

Top Bottom