Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wade Fenner Foreclosure Intensive

donksky

Registered
Hi-this is a Canadian guy & he`s selling a foreclosure seminar $600+ or so...has anyone taken this? what do you think? thx

RebeccaBryan

Registered
If I remember correctly, Wade Fenner is a REIN member and he has many many properties and I guarantee you he wouldn`t be selling the seminar if he didn`t know what he was doing. I beleive he has an interesting story, rags to riches.

turkytom

Registered
I`ve taken Wades seminar ... I think it was in `04. I was totally new to real estate at the time so I got a LOT out of it. That 2 day course really opened my eyes to the possibilities. You know what they say about a stretched mind ... that it never goes back to the same shape. For me, it was well worth the money. Also, if I remember correctly ... it was $1200 or $1500 for that course at the time.

Tom

wealthyboomer

Registered
QUOTE (donksky @ Apr 21 2008, 01:36 PM) Hi-this is a Canadian guy & he`s selling a foreclosure seminar $600+ or so...has anyone taken this? what do you think? thx
Some people at this link have dealt with him:
http://tinyurl.com/3jo6lf

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
you`ll learn A LOT if you`re new to the game .. you`ll learn something if you`re an experienced REIN member .. .. and he is selling his "list" for $XXX/month so you can contact foreclosure owners ..

If foreclosures in the path you envision going .. take it .. $300 is CHEAP !

worst case: you get one or 2 very good ideas .. and don`t do foreclosures .. EASILY worth $300 !!

in fact: take ANY course on real estate that comes your way .. and be prepared to spend $12,000 on it .. as you will make it up over time .. one good idea .. worth $20,000 to $250,000 !!!!

wealthyboomer

Registered
QUOTE (thomasbeyer2000 @ May 24 2008, 02:44 PM) in fact: take ANY course on real estate that comes your way .. and be prepared to spend $12,000 on it .. as you will make it up over time .. one good idea .. worth $20,000 to $250,000 !!!!

Oh my, That sounds like what American `Casey Serin` did. Spent THOUSANDS, on courses, and then became the `poster child` for everything that went wrong in the real estate. At least his `gurus` made money off of him.
style_emoticons

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Serin

vbasic

Registered
I took Wade`s course and got a LOT out of it. Depending on how you hear about it, the registration fee will vary. I think i paid ~$600. His website is asking ~$1,300. If you purchase it on the seminar circuit, it also varies according to add-ons and bonus offers.
Yes, he has a "rags to riches" story that should inspire you but more importantly, he takes the effort to ensure that every person in his class understands what he`s talking about, regardless of how `stupid` the question is. If you leave the course without learning anything, it won`t be Wade`s fault! He`s also very approachable and willing to talk at length about RE investing.

I wish I`d found his course before spending thousands of dollars on US-oriented courses. This one is Alberta specific
and what better way to start out than in your own back yard!

I also subscribed to his pre-foreclosure data list but unless that`s what you want to specialize in, save your money. Also, I`m a little skeptical about the #subscribers who have purchased this list. (There is a 40-people quota for both Edm and Cgy.) Just my $0.02 and skeptical human nature shining through.

Apart from that, the course is very informative! Could be the best $ you spend on your RE education.

Eric Peters

Registered
Wade has been doing this course for some time. This forum only presents one dissatisfied person from a couple of years ago - so I would give it no credibility. Anyone doing anything of significance will gather an envious/critical audience at times. Besides, if the complainer can`t say what the problem is - and they don`t - it is likely that the complaint can`t be substantiated in a way that would stand up in court. If it would, why hide?
QUOTE (wealthyboomer @ May 22 2008, 12:34 AM) Some people at this link have dealt with him:
http://tinyurl.com/3jo6lf

Top Bottom