Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Want to become a real estate millionaire by Friday

BrianPersaud

Registered
Tune into Rogers TV`s Inside Toronto Real Estate on Wednesday, November 10th at 7:00 PM as we investigate get rich quick real estate seminars.

People have paid tens of thousands of dollars on seminars with the hopes of financial freedom.

But

Are the money making ideas feasible?
Can they be executed? or
Are they Against the law?

Host Brian Persaud will lead a discussion with Mark Loeffler, Author and Real Estate Expert and Mark McMackin, partner and real estate lawyer with Ricketts Harris.

During the show, we will show the pitfalls of not doing your homework for these expensive seminars.

Viewers are encouraged to call 416.446 7090 or email [email protected] and ask the panel questions

Each week Inside Toronto Real Estate takes a look at the Toronto Real Estate market, mortgages, property values, legal issues and everything you need to know before and after you sign on the dotted line of your home purchase. Each week, host Brian Persaud talks with industry experts to help potential buyers fulfill their dream of owning a home or condo.

Inside Toronto Real Estate airs Wednesdays at 7:00 PM only on Rogers TV ( Cable 10 in Toronto and Cable 63 in Scarborough) and repeats Thursdays at 2 PM. For complete broadcast details, please visit www.rogerstv.com/ITRE

BrianPersaud

Registered
Hi Folks,

I know many of you have been burnt. Please get in touch with us and share your stories

416.446 7090 at 7p or email [email protected] before to ask the panel questions.

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Nov 10 2010, 06:49 AM) Hi Folks,

I know many of you have been burnt. Please get in touch with us and share your stories

416.446 7090 at 7p or email [email protected] before to ask the panel questions.

Hey Brian this is very cool!

Any chance the show or some clips will be available online for us westerners to tune into?

bizaro86

Registered
QUOTE Want to become a real estate millionaire by Friday, Well this is for you

I have to wait all the way to Friday to be a millionaire???

Just kidding. Sounds like a great show. I`d like to add my vote to the "streaming online" chorus.

Michael

housingrental

Registered
Anything past Etobicoke is too far west!!!

QUOTE (RedlineBrett @ Nov 10 2010, 10:44 AM) Hey Brian this is very cool!

Any chance the show or some clips will be available online for us westerners to tune into?

Top Bottom