Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Waterloo 1300 sq ft single car garage home rent too high?

RArora

Registered
Hi!

Ive been asked by a close friend to help him find a good property management co. for him for his 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1300 sq feet, single garage house with unfinished basement. It has a large backyard as well.

He`s had a terrible time with the current PM co. who haven`t collected rent for 2 months and didnt give the notice to the tenants either... Finally the tenants will leave end of June and he wants a new efficient PM co. in place for the next one!
He has also been told by this current PM co. that the rent of $1245 is high and he should lower it as the market has changed a lot in the last 2 yrs...???

As experienced RE investors/PMs what do you think about the above? and do you know of someone who can help?

Thanks!

housingrental

Registered
I`d like to suggest another time that I can help
And advise better on the appropriate price if I new condition and address. The right 1300 sq ft house can rent for almost $3000 or under $1000 in Waterloo.

QUOTE (RArora @ May 29 2008, 08:23 PM) Hi!

Ive been asked by a close friend to help him find a good property management co. for him for his 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 1300 sq feet, single garage house with unfinished basement. It has a large backyard as well.

He`s had a terrible
time with the current PM co. who haven`t collected rent for 2 months and didnt give the notice to the tenants either... Finally the tenants will leave end of June and he wants a new efficient PM co. in place for the next one!
He has also been told by this current PM co. that the rent of $1245 is high and he should lower it as the market has changed a lot in the last 2 yrs...???

As experienced RE investors/PMs what do you think about the above? and do you know of someone who can help?

Thanks!

Top Bottom