Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We need your contacts in Guelph, ON

SASREIG

Registered
Hello fellow REIN members,

we have a house in Guelph, ON, that is in BAD need of TLC, and it's urgent. The tenants are gone, we need to fix the house ASAP, and we want to put it on the market at the end of July.

First thing is we need a bug-guy who can come in and fumigate (or whatever they do) the house top to bottom to get rid of cockroaches and other bugs.

Then we need a carpet guy. The carpets were stained with dog pee and even dog shit in one of the rooms so my contractor is removing all the carpets and since it's plywood underneath, we need a carpet guy.The backyard, front lawn and side of the house are a mess. Overgrown plants and shrubs and trees that have not been taken care of for a couple of years. So we need a landscaping crew.

We also nee a pool company that also does hot tubs to come and check those two things at the house and give us an estimate how much it'll cost to get those things running again.

And then, after the repairs are done and the house has been painted top to bottom, we will need a Molly Maid type of cleaning crew to clean the house top to bottom, windows, bathrooms, cupboards, etc.

So, if you know anyone in those specialties, please send me their names and contact info. My plan is to be at the house most of the day next Thursday to have all these people come in to show them the work to do so they can give me estimates.

Thanks all.

Top Bottom