Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Web Hosting Company

lewatson

Registered
QUOTE (therealpotentials @ Mar 28 2008, 11:05 AM) Could anyone recommend their webhosting companies? I am presently shopping around. Thanks.

I did a lot of hosting comparisons last fall and decided upon www.downtownhost.com. I`ve been extremely happy with them, great price and services, and their support is fantastic. If you choose to go with them use their promotion code "happy2008" for 25% off for the life of your account (scroll down on the home page under Current Promotions).

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (therealpotentials @ Mar 28 2008, 11:58 AM) Thanks, I`ll check into that.

I`ve been using Netfirms and have been experincing more downtime than I`m comfortable with. Usually 3-6 hours a month.

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Mar 28 2008, 01:51 PM) I`ve been using Netfirms and have been experincing more downtime than I`m comfortable with. Usually 3-6 hours a month.

If you are doing your own code, try www.ezwebs4u.com around $4 a month!

KULA

REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT ADVISOR
Registered
Shoubert David is a young out of the box, really creative web designer. He used to work at the college I am the Dean at [Master`s College & Seminary]. I have always been impressed by his work and design - from web to business cards. I am presently using him for new cards and will eventually use him for a web page. Shoubert is the communications director for a company but does the web/card design on the side. Although he is not experiencd in Real Estate he has created the web page and other stuff for my real estate lawyer.

His contact info is:

416-474-1550
www.souldesignstudio.com

Cheers

Top Bottom