Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome Basket - Success Story

grayani

Registered
Hi everyone,

Here is a success story and a testament to the REIN system.

My very first tenants ever moved in 2 days ago. The night before they moved in, I went and placed a welcome basket and "welcome to your new home card" on the kitchen counter (I followed the Tenant Hospitality Control Checklist to the letter)

Here is the email message I received after they moved in (names removed to protect privacy). ___________________________________________________

Galib;

Got all moved in, now I have to dash off to a meeting, but I wanted to send a quick thank you for the beautiful gift basket and extend my kindest regards to you and your wife for allowing me the opportunity to make your house our home. Although I can`t see at the moment over the boxes that are waiting to be unpacked, the kids and I stood in the kitchen when the last box was dropped and all agreed it felt right to be there. The kids have had to endure many changes over the past little while and at times it was overwhelming for them, but they were grinning ear to ear today and that certainly warmed my heart. I was concerned about the move from our home, and how it would effect them, but I can see now that the worry wasn`t warranted or necessary. Again, many thanks for trust you have put in me.

All the best!

Thank you REIN for providing all the systems that really make a difference. I`m looking forward to taking care of my new customers now!

Sincerely,

Galib

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
Hi Galib,

Thanks for the motivating and reassuring story! I`ve always wanted to give my tenants a welcome home basket, but have not done it. Seeing the reaction you received from your new tenants is very inspiring.

Thanks for the story!

Andrei

grhutchings

Registered
Galib,

What a great post. People will always remember you for those little things that you do. Way to set a fantastic example. We need to look at tenants as our customers and do everything that we can to build strong relationships, as without them, we really would have nothing in this business.

Thanks for sharing the response.

All the best!

George Hutchings
www.sellmeyourhomefast.com
Hutchings Investments

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Hi,

While the REIN system put the concept and idea in your mind it was YOU that took the action and followed through on it. Well done!

What a fabulous message and the point I am making above is yes REIN has played a part in this but dont forget to accept the `thank you` for yourself. YOU DESERVE IT!

Philip McKernan.

Top Bottom