Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

what are the calculations for ROI and cash on cash

LornaRush

Registered
I was wondering if someone can tell me where I can find out how to do the calculations for the following:
1. Pre-Tax Cash on Cash return
2. Return on Equity
3. Return on Investment
4. Net Operating Income
5. Rental Income yield

I seem to be a math dummy.
Thanks

jgrover

REIN Member
I find it all a bit tricky too (and I am good at math). I met a real estate investor from Chilliwack about a year ago and he has put together a great program for real estate investors that helps you analyze the numbers automatically. You can check it out at www.evaluyzer.com.

Jen from Vancouver

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Lorna,

All but #2 are contained in REMA, along with a whole lot more, which is a complete Real Estate Management & Analysis software program for REIN members. It is free through April 30 and then only $20 per month (for REIN members) including support and training.

Go to the REMA Training sub-forum on this site and you will find info on the next Vancouver training Workshop.

Go to www.remacanada.ca and click on Downloads to give it a whirl.

The formulas are displayed for you when you hover your curser over the resulting figures & ratios on the Financial Analysis screen in the Analyzer.

P.S. We`ll add in the Return on Equity ratio in the next update.

Top Bottom