Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is REIN

vandriani

REIN Member
Hi Everyone,

I`m looking for a clear concise explanation of REIN. I`ve had a few people ask me what it is and I`m having trouble formulating a good description. I`m looking for a short paragraph that explains what REIN is/does. Something I can rattle off in a pinch. I want to make it clear that REIN is not an investment group and they do not sell anything.

Thank you in advance.

BTW: Having MYREINSPACE up on my screen, at work, has peeked some people to ask me about it.

markl

Registered
REIN is a network of like minded individuals working towards a common goal of investing in the Canadian RE market. The meetings provide us with great research that if we had to do ourselves would cost us much more than the fees and a chance to network with people who are actively out there and investing.

Don`t know if this helps and I am sure people might like to add some but I like to keep it short and sweet

Regards,

GarthChapman

Registered
How about this?

A national organization that provides Canadian real estate investors with quality research focused on economic fundamentals, and proven systems designed by veteran property owners.

Patrick

Staff member
REIN Member
QUOTE (vandriani @ Sep 14 2008, 10:01 PM) Hi Everyone,I`m looking for a clear concise explanation of REIN. I`ve had a few people ask me what it is and I`m having trouble formulating a good description. I`m looking for a short paragraph that explains what REIN is/does. Something I can rattle off in a pinch. I want to make it clear that REIN is not an investment group and they do not sell anything.
Thank you in advance.

BTW: Having MYREINSPACE up on my screen, at work, has peeked some people to ask me about it.

Although this is definitely NOT the short concise paragraph your were looking for, please use anything you need to create exactly what you want.

About the Real Estate Investment Network ("REIN™")

The Real Estate Investment Network™ ("REIN™") is a Canadian based business that has been supporting Canadian real estate investors, from beginner to veteran since 1992. Its Members have purchased over $2.6 Billion of Canadian real estate, each Member purchases their own properties, and this is not a purchase pool.

REIN™ is a unique business resource that provides economic research, educational workshops, services and products for its Members. Its 3,300+ Membership is made up of individuals, couples, corporations and government officials who have an interest in learning how economic events affect real estate markets across Canada and how they can position themselves to take advantage of this information.

REIN™ does NOT sell real estate directly or indirectly to its Members, it provides unbiased research and economic insights combined with proven investment strategies. We believe that a company should either be an un-biased research company like ourselves or be a property promoter, the two should never mix.

All buying, holding or exit strategies that we teach are in alignment and integrate with current banking rules or regulations and are based in a combination of integrity and profit.

REIN™ employs and partners with individuals and businesses that have a specific expertise in areas of buying and investing in Canadian real-estate or that provide supporting services. For instance, RONA is a major industry partner who provides our Members with discounted renovations material.

There are currently 4 cities REIN™ members are able to attend regular monthly research and market strategy workshops in; they are Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, and Vancouver.
  • The concept of the REIN™ group is unique in several aspects;
    • Access to industry partners that understand, support and share similar values of the REIN™ philosophy. (Industry partners are screened and must meet REIN standards)
    • Examples of partners include RONA and Totem, Canadian Mortgage Team, CMHC and others.REIN™ does not sell its members real-estate directly or indirectly as we perceive this as a direct conflict of interest. We believe that a company should either be an un-biased research company like ourselves or be a property promoter, the two should never mix. REIN™ provides local and national media with research on the markets from coast to coast
REIN™ membership provides several valuable benefits specific to investing in Canadian real-estate such as;
A monitored, but open website forum that provide members with a significant network of support from a very broad base of knowledge and experience in the real-estate investment world.E-mail and phone support for questions in all areas of investing in real-estate, including un-biased opinions on Members` specific deals.[*]Discounted price structure for members of educational and research materials.[*]Monthly payment Membership program.[*]Discounted monthly fee for associate, corporate and family members.[*]Recorded meeting CD`s to accommodate members unable to attend a meeting.Monthly meetings designed to provide ongoing support and information; That provides `un-biased` research with regards to local, national and global economic fundamentals that may affect real estate markets across the country.[*]Networking opportunities with other members that include a wide range of investment, business and life experiences. The success of many veteran investors has taken them to a stage in their business and life that now includes contribution of knowledge and experience to other members.[*]Insights into the most common as well as several unique real estate buying strategies.[*]Guest speakers. For instance provincial and national economists, Mayors and representatives of key target cities and towns, banking and financing experts, veteran investors, senior economists, property strategists and Canadian best-selling authors.[*]Written and recorded educational material.[*]Additional all-day workshops, which helps support the personal and professional development of its members.[*]Access to industry partners that understand, support and share similar values of the REIN™ philosophy.[*](Industry partners are screened and must meet REIN™ standards)Monthly Real Estate Workshops:
  • Every month, workshops feature some of Canada`s & North America`s top real estate experts. Members have the opportunity to meet face-to-face and communicate directly with them.Special Benefits In Other REIN™ Chapters:
    • Wherever the Member is located, they automatically have access to the benefits in all REIN groups across the country. Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, or Vancouver group. Members attend any or all of the Monthly Workshops, in ANY city.Detailed Economic and Real Estate Research: On a monthly basis REIN provides research to its member to support decisions of where to invest in Canada (and considerations for when to sell)… With this exclusive research we keep our clients ahead of the markets and the public. This includes detailed research into the Top 10 Towns to invest in across Canada.Being informed of both good economic news and bad allows Members to make clear and unemotional decisions on their portfolios.
    Exclusive Banking Opportunities:
    Because of our long and successful track record, banks want our members` business. Members have purchased over $2.3 Billion of Canadian real estate and financial institutions know that they can rely upon the due diligence level of the Members and therefore know that their mortgages are low risk. This allows our Members to tap into unique programs not offered to the public, such as dramatically reduced interest rates and fees, plus approval process that are not as onerous. In some cases, REIN™ Members can receive near automatic approval for their deals in an exclusive deal with a major lender. These banks enjoy funding revenue properties and have developed unique formulas to service REIN™ Members.
Exclusive REIN™ Panel of Experts
: Members have direct access to a veteran panel of experts to assist them in making their deals come together. For instance:property Questions: Providing them a confidential second pair of eyes to use for second opinions on deals BEFORE they buy property.[*]Legal Questions: Members have access to legal experts who will answer any of their basic legal questions at no charge.[*]Advertising Questions: Access to marketing and ad writing experts who will review member ads prior to spending any marketing money.[*]Bookkeeping Questions: Access to assistance on bookkeeping and basic accounting questions. These hand-picked groups of real estate oriented professionals know exactly how to position a real-estate portfolio to maximize profits and minimize taxes.
  • REIN™ "What`s Behind The Curtain" Newsletter: At every REIN™ Workshop members receive an information-packed newsletter that`s published exclusively for them and is not available to the public. Dozens of research sources are accessed in order to uncover the important economic announcements that can have a direct affect on the real estate markets. Even if the Member does not have an economics background explanations for how each economic shift could affect them is presented.Access to the Exclusive Members` Only Zone of the Research Web-site: Members have access to a discussion forum with investors across the country. In this area, they also have access to over 100 forms that investors require to manage their investments. From analysis tools to landlording forms, they have instant access to this information.REIN speaks to the natural evolution
  • of a sophisticated investor`s real estate portfolio. A key foundational benefit of being a REIN member is that members are supported to succeed in all areas of creating, growing, and managing their realestate portfolios including current and relevant exit strategies.

Top Bottom