Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What the new CMHC rules will mean to investors

BrianPersaud

Registered
Tune into Rogers TV`s Inside Toronto Real Estate on tonight at 8:30 PM as we discuss the recent changes to CMHC lending criteria.

Host Brian Persaud will lead a discussion with Calum Ross Senior Vice President of the Mortgage Centre and Jim Smith, senior Manager with Scotia Bank. We`ll be discussing what impacts the new criteria will have, what Canadians should expect in the future, and discuss what`s really going on behind the scenes in the mortgage industry.

Each week Inside Toronto Real Estate takes a look at the Toronto Real Estate market, mortgages, property values, legal issues and everything you need to know before and after you sign on the dotted line of your home purchase. Each week, host Brian Persaud talks with industry experts to help potential buyers fulfill their dream of owning a home or condo.

Viewers are encouraged to call 416.446 7090 or email [email protected] and ask the panel questions

Inside Toronto Real Estate airs Wednesdays at 8:30 PM only on Rogers TV ( Cable 10 in Toronto and Cable 63 in Scarborough) and repeats Thursdays at 12 PM. For complete broadcast details, please visit www.rogerstv.com

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Feb 17 2010, 01:24 PM) I wish I could
There`s never been a better time to get the show online!

Still awaiting word...it was a great show. Calum Ross had his usual amazing insights...and it was great to pick the brain of the vice-president of Scotia mortgages...not many opportunities to talk to these guys directly

spark1

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Feb 18 2010, 05:47 PM) Still awaiting word...it was a great show. Calum Ross had his usual amazing insights...and it was great to pick the brain of the vice-president of Scotia mortgages...not many opportunities to talk to these guys directly

Amazing show. Thank you Brian!
I wish only Calum did not interupt so often the Scotia guy who did not have much oportunity to talk.

thank you for the show!

CalumRoss

REIN Member
Sorry to hear that you felt I interjected on the show with Jim. Jim is a personal contact of mine and he did not have the same feeling. I certainly never meant to cut him off and feel bad that it came across that way. I don`t think you intended come across as sharp in your feedback, but in an open forum it did come across that way.

Could you give me an example of where you felt I did so as I absolutely don`t want to come across rude and was quite upset to have a REIN member... much less anyone say I was interupting. I appreciate the time you took to give your feedback.

Thanks a lot.

Calum

Top Bottom