Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Whats your New Years RE Resolution?!

MooseHead

Registered
First off, Happy New Years everyone! May 2012 bring you much success and happiness! I thought I'd start a thread where everyone can share their New Years (real estate oriented) resolutions with eachother. I'll go first:

- Finish renovating the duplex I acquired in July as well as my primary residence (built in 1890.. lots of work!) which I acquired in October. Altough it is fully rented and cashflows $425 a month, ideally I would like to renovate the main floor unit and do a few other small renovations. After I complete those projects I am confident that I can get it to cashflow over $500 a month.

- Save up enough cash to purchase my second rental property which will likely be a rent-to-own.

Obviously I also plan to continue reading and learning about investing in real estate as well as being a landlord in Ontario.. but thats a given. Well that is my new years resolution when it comes to real estate, lets hear yours.

Cheers,

MH

housingrental

Registered
Hire more workers

Get more PM contracts

Profit

Donate $'s to charity

Free up time for charity work and to learn where to best put $'s to use to help others

Raise $'s to help others

Building a supportive / subsidized housing community for those in need seems like a good start

Top Bottom