Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

When the paperwork is enjoyable

ChrisDavies

Registered
I completely forgot to post my little success story here until I was filing away the last details of the purchase.

Since I was 12 I`ve helped manage other people properties. I`ve cleaned trashed suites, dealt with dead bodies and taken lots of people to Dispute Resolution.

Last February I joined both my parents in Vancouver for the Quickstart there. Almost 8 months later I`ve closed on my first property and it`s nice to see the rent coming in. Strong positive cashflow is a great thing.

After doing the property management thing for a few years I can honestly say it`s much nicer to be on this side of the coin.

Thanks to the whole REIN team, all of the folks here on myREINspace and my family.

The best way I can think of to celebrate is going to the Quickstart this coming weekend in Edmonton with my younger brother. It`s going to be his first experience at a REIN event.

Cheers,

Chris

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Nov 3 2008, 10:05 PM) I completely forgot to post my little success story here until I was filing away the last details of the purchase.

Since I was 12 I`ve helped manage other people properties. I`ve cleaned trashed suites, dealt with dead bodies and taken lots of people to Dispute Resolution.

Last February I joined both my parents in Vancouver for the Quickstart there. Almost 8 months later I`ve closed on my first property and it`s nice to see the rent coming in. Strong positive cashflow is a great thing.

After doing the property management thing for a few years I can honestly say it`s much nicer to be on this side of the coin.

Thanks to the whole REIN team, all of the folks here on myREINspace and my family.

The best way I can think of to celebrate is going to the Quickstart this coming weekend in Edmonton with my younger brother. It`s going to be his first experience at a REIN event.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Happy to hear that you`re on your way with your first property at the ripe ole age of 21. Good for you!

I`m sure that you and your brother will enjoy the Quick Start and find it to be a bonding experience.

Best regards,

GarthChapman

Registered
Chris, what a wonderful background to help you on to success. You`ll have to come and say high at the Quick Start this weekend - reading your posts makes it hard to believe you are only 21! I will want to see your ID.

ChrisDavies

Registered
Hi Garth and Todd, I`m actually 26, but thanks anyways. I`ve been helping my family manage properties for a long time. Everyone here has been exceedingly helpful. It`s nice that you two are the first two to comment. Todd, the blog you and Danielle run has been a valuable resource and Garth, REMA is a great program. You`ve both been great!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Nice Work Chris,

It was great to see your brother at the newly updated ACRES Weekend. You`re passing on knowledge and that is always much more powerful than passing on money!

Top Bottom