Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where do we fit into the REIN Picture

Blue

Registered
Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask a few questions.
With my Brother, and our Wives, we are about to take the leap. We have everything in place to purchase our first property.
In regards to REIN, we are hesitant strictly because of the fact that we are not in a major center. It seems to me that a majority of the correspondance comes from Large centers. We are small town Saskachewan folk and are not local to such areas as the major Canadian cities, Saskatoon being our local City.

Will we still be able to benefit from REIN, other than online forums? Are the seminars and activities hosted in such Cities as Saskatoon? I`m sure there must be hundreds of Saskatchewan residents involved. Are there people out there who can offer advice for beginners in a small Saskatoon market? We will have to start very small, because all the Hype about no money down, or 5% or 10% certainly does not relate to us. This is where we hope to benefit from being REIN members, finding other alternative financing, or broker advice.

Now the biggest concern. Both Myself and my brother can only commit 6 months of our year to applying the principles that we learn., we are both working similar jobs and are literally out of the Country at the same time. The fees are not the question, it is merely the thought of "Are we wasting money", because We feel that we will miss out on a majority of the Workshops and Seminars.

I appreciate you taking the time to read, and if anyone has any advice, We are lisening very carefully.

Thank you,
Tony

JPAQ

Registered
QUOTE (Blue @ Dec 25 2007, 10:09 AM) Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone.

With my Brother, and our Wives, we are about to take the leap. We have everything in place to purchase our first property.
In regards to REIN, we are hesitant strictly because of the fact that we are not in a major center. It seems to me that a majority of the correspondence comes from Large centers. We are small town Saskachewan folk and are not local to such areas as the major Canadian cities, Saskatoon being our local City.

Will we still be able to benefit from REIN, other than online forums? Are the seminars and activities hosted in such Cities as Saskatoon? I`m sure there must be hundreds of Saskatchewan residents involved. Are there people out there who can offer advice for beginners in a small Saskatoon market? We will have to start very small, because all the Hype about no money down, or 5% or 10% certainly does not relate to us. This is where we hope to benefit from being REIN members, finding other alternative financing, or broker advice.

Now the biggest concern. Both Myself and my brother can only commit 6 months of our year to applying the principles that we learn., we are both working similar jobs and are literally out of the Country at the same time. The fees are not the question, it is merely the thought of "Are we wasting money", because We feel that we will miss out on a majority of the Workshops and Seminars.

I appreciate you taking the time to read, and if anyone has any advice, We are lisening very carefully.

Thank you,
Tony

Congradulations Tony,

Rein will send you CDs and all the handouts for each meeting you miss. I am a contractor in the oil business. I literally work around the world. so I am not home much. However there is always a fax machine phone or E-mail so I can be reached, The last property I bought I did it all threw the phone, Fax, and E-mails......and this unit has been a home run for me and my family. I never seen it until after I bought it. This makes you focus on the numbers and fundamentals which is more important then the siding and carpet color. If you and your brother are not around much you can still use these tools when purchasing properties. I doesn`t really matter where you live. you can purchase property anywhere your heart desires. This is the beauty of the whole thing. You do not have to live in the #1 towns you just have to invest in them.

Good Luck and Merry X-Mass

Jason Paquette

JPAQ

Registered
QUOTE (Blue @ Dec 25 2007, 10:09 AM) Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone.

In regards to REIN, we are hesitant strictly because of the fact that we are not in a major center. It seems to me that a majority of the correspondence comes from Large centers. We are small town Saskachewan folk and are not local to such areas as the major Canadian cities, Saskatoon being our local City.

Thank you,
Tony

Congradulations Tony,

Rein will send you CDs and all the handouts for each meeting you miss. I am a contractor in the oil business. I literally work around the world. so I am not home much. However there is always a fax machine phone or E-mail so I can be reached, The last property I bought I did it all threw the phone, Fax, and E-mails......and this unit has been a home run for me and my family. I never seen it until after I bought it. This makes you focus on the numbers and fundamentals which is more important then the siding and carpet color. If you and your brother are not around much you can still use these tools when purchasing properties. I doesn`t really matter where you live. you can purchase property anywhere your heart desires. This is the beauty of the whole thing. You do not have to live in the #1 towns you just have to invest in them.

Good Luck and Merry X-Mass

Jason Paquette

WSJ

REIN Member
If your goal is to buy more than one or two each year, REIN can make the journey smoother and more enjoyable with all the resources and the networking.

We invested in real estate before joining REIN. But REIN helped us move to the next level faster and easier. After being a member for over 3 years, I still benefit from REIN.

Happy holidays,

Wen Jiang

Grant

Registered
This topic did not belong in Success Stories, so I have moved it to General Discussion. Please check the forum description for the forum you are posting in and ensure that it fits.

Thanks for everyone`s replies so far.
style_emoticons

For the future, if a topic doesn`t seem to fit the correct forum, you can always use the "Report" button to report the post to an administrator, with a message indicating that we may want to move it. This lets us know so we can move it.

It is true that REIN will send CDs if you miss the meetings. We don`t do workshops in Saskatoon, but we do monthly workshops in Edmonton and Calgary.

There are quite a few Saskatchewan members. You don`t have to live in the cities to invest in them, either.

Top Bottom