Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to find average income data on smaller cities?

solbergren

Registered
Hi everyone, I am trying to find average income data on smaller towns in Saskatchewan. Specifically right now I'm looking at Prince Albert, I can find it for the bigger cities like Saskatoon and Regina, but have had a tough time finding it for some of the smaller ones. Is there anywhere specific that you guys look for the smaller cities? I did find something online called FP Markets that looks like it might be useful? Any tips? thx!

I am just starting out in real estate investing(read Real estate investing in Canada) and kinda learning the ropes at the moment!

thx,

sol.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
What is so attractive about PA besides low prices due to very challenging social issues, high unemployment, addiction and dependence on government subsidies for a large portion of the population ?

Proceed with extreme caution into PA, you may lose not only your shirt, but also your health and your spouse due to financial ruin.

solbergren

Registered
I'm looking at a bunch of smaller cities in Saskatchewan and trying to compare their economic stats and property data. PA is one of the cities on my list that I'm trying to run the numbers on so I can hopefully find a good one in SK to focus on. I'm trying to find a good way/site to find average incomes in smaller cities (as a starting point). Thx for the heads up on PA though :).

sol.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Please note the 34%+ native population and the population decline that is 50% higher than SK average.

solbergren

Registered
thx for the tips guys :). It has been pretty tough to find accurate numbers from the last 1-4 years on many of the smaller cities in Sask., but I've managed to track down some numbers at least. I'm still exploring different city possibilities in Sask, some of the smaller cities look like the basic purchase/rental numbers are there, I feel like its tough to tell if these smaller cities will be around/grow over the next 20+ years. Maybe I should just focus on large cities throughout BC, Alberta and Sask, anyone have suggestions on a good direction to be looking? thx!

nubiwan

Registered
[quote user=MooseHead] Welcome to the forum!

Here you go:

http://www.city-data.com/canada/Prince-Albert.html

Good luck with your market research.

Cheers

For my city - this site posted income data for 2005 - given the changes to my region over the past 5-6 years, the income data is rendered fairly useless.

Not sure how up to date other towns data would be.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
looking for drilling data, potash investments, new gold mines, new oil wells etc instead ..

Top Bottom