Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where to find current household incomes?

retiredby50

Registered
Hi folks

I`m an Alberta investor, and as such have been looking at different towns here. I have found good information at http://www.albertafirst.com regarding community profiles. They include household income information. But all their information is from 1996 and 2001. 7 years is a bit of a stretch isn`t it?

At stats Can I was able to find out specific population information from the 2006 census, but my searches for household income came up short.

Any ideas where to find income information for Alberta towns that might be more current?

Thanks
Keith

joeiannuzzi

Registered
Hi Keith. Try doing a Google search for the economic development office of the town you are interested in. If this does not work, go to the towns website (I am assuming they have one) and check there. If all else fails, call them and ask how you can obtain this information.

TimUnsworth

REIN Member
I know that the City of Edmonton is doing a 2008 census but i think its just the city

Tim Unsworth

Top Bottom