Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Where will Real Estate Bring me?

Stephane

Registered
Hi, my name is StÃphane and I am going through the second reading of Don's books and about to purchase my second revenue property. As a matter of fact, I'm going to look at 3 condos today.

I finally got around and made my Vision in writing and picture (see below). Although I am not yet a member of REIN, I intend to me one within a year. Part of my goals for 2012/2013. I am so motivated right now and I feel it is time for me to change my approach and meet like minded people instead of always hearing: "Be careful, this is not a good time, what if. . . ". Anyway.

Cheers!

Previewofvision.jpg

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Keep the dream alive, but start acting ie research locations, get the money ready, educate yourself, find team members like mortgage broker, realtor, property manager ..

invst4profit

Registered
Is it actually possible to find cash flow condos in BC.

Where are you investing.

Stephane

Registered
Well, Greg, it is possible, but it is not right there in your face. I own one in Abbotsford, 1 br. and it makes about $50/month. Soon to increase. I'm looking for another one right now, but very difficult. I must have looked at over 300 listings and I'm down to 2. I'm separating from my wife, so I need place to stay. But I want to be able to rent it once things will improve.[quote user=invst4profit]Is it actually possible to find cash flow condos in BC.

Where are you investing.

MatPiche

Registered
Stepane, great Belize and good luck on expanding your real estate portfolio!!

invst4profit

Registered
Separated from your wife, you may want to wait until your situation is finalised before you invest farther.

In the end you could end up separated from more than just your wife. $$$$$$

Top Bottom