Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who`s the best insurer for rentals?

stevethrondson

REIN Member
There`s been some talk at our REIN meetings about an insurer that will specialize in rentals... I`m currently with Wawanesa on most of my properties, but my insurance comes due in Feb and I`m switching brokerages at the same time because they no longer deal with Wawanesa... So, any advice on who to use would be very appreciated. As always, thanks in advance for your help!

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (stevethrondson @ Jan 2 2008, 03:49 PM) There`s been some talk at our REIN meetings about an insurer that will specialize in rentals... I`m currently with Wawanesa on most of my properties, but my insurance comes due in Feb and I`m switching brokerages at the same time because they no longer deal with Wawanesa... So, any advice on who to use would be very appreciated. As always, thanks in advance for your help!

I have used Garry Murray at Co-operators in country hills... he has jumped through some hoops for me and my clients to get things done in a pinch and also for less-than-spectacular properties. The guy takes calls on weekends too. There are 100s of companies that do insurance so finding a guy that works with you and puts in some extra effort is much appreciated. Let him know I sent you and you do investment property and you`ll be fast tracked past a lot of the boiler plate stuff they are obligated to tell you
style_emoticons

Garry 216 7873

GarthChapman

Registered
Thanks Brett,
I was trying to get the Topic title to overwrite the url and blew it. Fixed now.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
talk to Ron Leibel @ Leibel + Melnick in Edmonton .. great guy .. fast .. great rates ..

gkantor

Registered
I have heard from one of my Real Estate agents that uses ING exclusively and likes them very much. I will be calling them when the time comes in a few short months

Greg

Top Bottom