Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wholesalers? in Alberta?

RodFlint

Registered
I find myself waisting so much time looking through MLS, Kijiji, craigslist, and emailing realtors that are interested in helping you buy your dream house, but really don't understand what your looking for as an investor.

I always hear about "wholesalers" on pod casts and books I read. How do I contact these groups or get onto there buy lists?

I live and work in Alberta so anyone that works inside Alberta please email me

[email protected]

dasilvja23

Registered
I have no doubt that almost everyone on here has more experience and knowledge than myself. Having said that, have you looked at foreclosure auctions? I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that a lot of wholesalers buy their properties at auction. You could attend a live auction and just network with people. I'm sure, despite whether or not anybody here can help you, that you will almost certainly meet SOMEONE at an auction that knows a wholesaler or is one themselves.

I could be wrong about that but it's one place I would go with high hopes of finding what you're looking for.

Anyways, good luck.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Almost all court ordered sales go through MLS and a realtor. Wholesaling is a US term not commonly done in healthy Canadian cities.

ekisielewski

Registered
Hello: You may want to contact Corey Young - he is a realtor working mostly with investors - an investor himself and a long time Rein member.

Top Bottom