Why The Media Loves Don R. Campbell

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
Hi Folks,This is an article that I featured on my blog today prior to the airing of The Inside Toronto Real Estate show this evening, hosted by our very own REIN Superstar, Brian Persaud. Brian had contacted me today and asked me to spread the word about the show. In case you missed the show, or the write up on my blog...here it is.Best Regards,Neil. -------------------------------------------You know you are good when the media is always contacting you for interviews.
This is the life of Don R. Campbell
Don is the President of The Real Estate Investment Network.

I am a proud member of The Real Estate Investment Network and I have previously spoken about the many advantages of becoming a REIN Member
. I have also spoken about reasons not becoming a REIN Member.

The media, especially the Canadian Media
loves Don R. Campbell, because he is an authority on the real estate investment world.

Today is an important day for you if you are a new real estate investor.

Don will be featured on the hit TV Show Inside Toronto Real Estate.

My friend and fellow real estate investor, Brian Persaud of Real Experts Inc.
will be speaking to Don in detail about the real estate investing landscape.

If you are in the Toronto area, tune in to Rogers TV tonight at 7pm.

If you are outside of the Toronto area, check your local listings for the availability of this show.

Hopefully soon, there will be online streaming of Brian’s shows on the web. As a result, you will be able to get caught up with all of the great episodes and guests that Brian has had on the show.

So once again, if you are in the Toronto area, tune in to Rogers TV tonight at 7pm.
If you are outside of this area, check your local listings.

I will keep you all up to date when full episodes of Inside Toronto Real Estate become available on the web.

Best Regards,

Neil Uttamsingh

PS:
To keep up to date with my blog, enter your e-mail address on the LEFT
hand side of the blog. To receive The First Rental Property Newsletter, enter your e-mail address on the RIGHT
hand side of the blog. In The First Rental Property Newsletter, experienced real estate investors will share with you how they purchased their first rental property. They will also share with you tips and tricks in order to help you get started.

kfort

Registered
Are there transcripts of these shows available? I have seen several of these posts and here sit in SK with not even basic cable (it`s a choice I make).

Kris

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (kfort @ Dec 1 2010, 10:53 PM) Are there transcripts of these shows available? I have seen several of these posts and here sit in SK with not even basic cable (it`s a choice I make).

Kris

Hi Kris,

I will find out from Brian if there are transcripts available for the shows.
Once I find out, I will re-post here.

Regards,
Neil.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (kfort @ Dec 1 2010, 10:53 PM) Are there transcripts of these shows available? I have seen several of these posts and here sit in SK with not even basic cable (it`s a choice I make).

Kris

Hi Again Kris,

I just chatted with Brian.

If you (or anyone reading this) is interested in watching the Show (Inside Toronto Real Estate), and you are outside of the Toronto area, you can view the first 10 minutes of the show at the Rogers website...

www.rogerstv.com/ITRE

All the best,
Neil.