Winnipeg Property Management

LenderRob

Registered
I've got a place in Winnipeg as a rental property (investment). Not happy with my current property manager, and would like a few other choices. Any of you investors out that way have any to recommend? If possible, would you explain why and what I can expect? Just to clarify, myself and a group of investors own numerous units in a 3 different complexes, and are looking for both strata management as well as property management. Thanks in advance!

LenderRob

Registered
Thanks for the reply! I haven't heard of Jake, however I'm already dealing with Vertical, and I'm very motivated to make a move to a different company. Any other ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance to those that respond.

LenderRob

Registered
Nobody else? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, or perhaps just a few potential contacts in rental property management. Thanks in advance to those that reply!

FourBell

Registered
Hi Robert.

My name is Jason, and I work for Four Bell Properties. We are a dedicated Property Management company that also own properties ourselves. We are fully licensed and insured, and are active board members of the PPMA.

Give me a call when you have a spare moment, and we can see if we can do for you.

Jason Bell

Four Bell Properties

204-995-9665

[email protected]

crystalm000

Registered
Hi LenderRob - wondering if you would be willing to shed some light on the issues or concerns you experienced with Vertical..? I haven't made the switch to property management yet, but I was strongly considering Vertical when I am ready.

If you would prefer to email me, I'm at [email protected]

Thanks,

Crystal

fumbrunner

Registered
Hi, I use Vertical and am happy with them. I would suggest contacting Vince there if you are have issues. they are the best of the bunch, in my experience. If you are set on moving, I would try Garmark. I have heard good things about them. Avoid Elite and Lead like the plague.