yellow letter campaign results

RedlineBrett

Registered
QUOTE (marcp @ Nov 13 2009, 01:13 PM) Why would you seal any envelope? Ron Legrand himself said "don`t seal the envelopes, just fold the flap in." .

That`s what I did... and my response rate is 30%

Full Disclosure: I sent exactly THREE letters so far, and got one call back.. 30% !!

33.3%... Just upped your response rate by 10%

cmattric

REIN Member
Now, that`s what I called a response rate! Very efficient

QUOTE (marcp @ Nov 13 2009, 12:13 PM) Why would you seal any envelope? Ron Legrand himself said "don`t seal the envelopes, just fold the flap in." .

Full Disclosure: I sent exactly THREE letters so far, and got one call back.. 30% !!

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (marcp @ Nov 13 2009, 02:13 PM) Why would you seal any envelope? Ron Legrand himself said "don`t seal the envelopes, just fold the flap in." .

Well played Mark !!!

You have sent three more than I have, I waiting on my order of a 1000. But that should not stop me.

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hi Zander,

Do you mind sharing what kind of service does it for way less than yellowletter.com?

I`m very interested in that!

Zander

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Thanks Wade,

So you`re David`s partner on that venture? Well done guys.

Now how about solving our list problems? Any lists for divorcees or behind on mortgage payments?? haha

Zander

QUOTE (WadeFenner @ Nov 13 2009, 04:29 PM) Hi Zander,

www.YellowLettersCanada.com

$1.42 plus gst with a stamp included done locally.

CarrieKoch

Registered
Our letters just hit this morning and we`ve got over 10% response rate. I can`t believe how the calls just came flying in! Now the actual qualified ones are much smaller but we used postal code mailing.

Really proves you can`t think for other people!