How can you profit?
1) Buy for $295k (or less), renovate, then sell for around $400-$430k.
2) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your money.
NOTE: Does not have the ceiling height for a basement apartment. Around 6'1" in many areas. Has spots that are lower.
Who's ready for a deal? But you need to act fast for this one.
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $498k, do some touch-ups and small renos, then sell for around $570-$590k.
2) Buy for $498k, do a larger reno, then sell for around $630,000.
3) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your...
Who wants an easy and profitable flip for next spring market? Set yourself up now.
How to profit? Buy for $409k, do a light reno, then sell in mid to high $500s.
1) Close fast using cash, lines of credit, or a private mortgage.
2) The seller is staying until Feb 2020. If you qualify, you can...
Cheap House. Profitable flip. $215,000
Where else can you buy a detached house this cheap and this close to Toronto?
- PURCHASE PRICE: $215,000 or Best Offer
- AFTER REPAIR VALUE: High $300,000s (The houses selling in the mid $300s and below are dated and fixer uppers.)
- You can probably make...
Anyone ready for an opportunity?
Here's how you can profit:
1) Buy, prepare the house in a few days, then put up for sale.
2) Want a new home in Toronto? Congratulations! Your net worth increases the day you buy this.
3) Anyone doing rent to own in Toronto?
4) Rent it out.
Financing for Fix and Flips ( Flipping Investors Dream)
I offer Financing for Fix and flips up to 85% LTV,
Closing within 2-3 Days
Don't let loose another deal just Because for Financing.
2nd Mortgages / Home Equity Loans
Any Income / Any Credit
Do you Need $25,000 , $100,000 or $500,000 ...
Are you looking for a profitable fix & flip?
This is a detached house in Toronto for $425,000! Say what? About 700m walk to Eglinton Ave. Close to the future LRT line. Yes it's a small house and it needs renos.
Buy for $425k, do a good renovation, then sell for around $550-590k.
When this house...
I thought people on this forum might be interested in a role like this. You'll learn A LOT about rental properties, flipping and wholesaling. Your opinion on how the business can grow will matter.
HERE'S THE SUMMARY:
A growing real estate company is looking to hire and train a resourceful and...
After digging the basement down 30 inches, gutting all framing, repointing the exterior stone, reframing the entire building, adding a full loft space with 8' ceiling, stone patio, cedar pergola, covered porch, new sanitary sewer main to the street, we are FINALLY approaching the point where we...